Saturday, September 13, 2014

We bought a playset...really who needs the gym

I forgot to post this cause really with this house I honestly forget weeks.  Found this great playset for the kids on CraigsList.  Was located in Denver, had to bring a trailer and take it apart myself.  No issues, we've got tools!  Get there and the owner didn't realize that every bolt was essentially glued on due to the previous owners painting over them.  They had just bought the house and didn't need the set.  So what ended up being "easy breakdown" took 4.5hrs.  with him staying to help!!!


My Mom went with to take pictures and bag bolts which thanks be to God on that one cause if not it would have been an expensive pile of wood to burn.  There was no way I would have been able to get it back together.


And it was nearly 100' in Denver that day too


Will say that truck is a beast...100% utter beast!


My life is my gym


It took about a week to get it together and I had to go and get new metal (15' stakes) to hold it down.  There is no doubt that it is a huge hit in our house.  Probably should have dug out the grass to prep for mulch...but eeeehhhhh that's a next spring project!









No comments:

Post a Comment