Saturday, September 13, 2014

Watch out....we've got garage doors YO!!

If you could have heard the squeal I let out when I saw those bad boys put in....it wasn't a elegant moment for me nor was the dance I did but hot damn we've got garage doors!!!!  Not just any kind of door, no no no!  We've got Mahogany prairie windowed doors with silent open!  Oh oh oh ohhhhhh and remote open from my phone...hello technology.

I will say that the guys over at Mountain Fox Garage are just consummate professionals and if you ever need a garage door you NEED to have them do it.  They could have robbed us blind....blind I say cause other contractors tried.  These guys came in gave us the honest bid and we had doors in less than TWO WEEKS!!!!  (this is me doing the chair dance).  Don't feel me in it...well you will...check out the pics!


So here they were, the hot holy mess of doors.  What you don't see is that the bottom of the right door didn't seal...like AT ALL!!  you would close it and then have to step on it for it to come all the way down.  Not annoying at all.  Nor were the bugs and dust that managed to make it in all the bloody time and how freezing cold the basement was.  OOOOORRRR how loud it was to open...ok you get it...it was rough. 

Drum roll please......

And it gets better

Look look it seals

And where the old opener use to be is now a fancy motion detected light


With the openers on the side

hello fancy....how you doin?!?!?



I can't possibly say enough about how much I'm diggin these doors.  Do y'all feel me...I'm loving these doors!  There is zero dust now and the basement is soooo much warmer.  I'm pretty excited so here it comes. 






No comments:

Post a Comment